Sorry about that - clickbait (my bad). Thank you for your curiosity though! To be honest, the only embarrassing thing here could be a claim that amber jewelry can improve your love life! Or… can it?
Whilst I have you, shall we talk about the HEALTH BENEFITS of amber?
If you Google “amber health benefits” you will come up with hundreds of websites promising you that amber will solve almost all of your health problems.
Most of them will claim that amber can:
· Reduce inflammation
· Act as a natural painkiller
· Balance thyroid functions
· Reduce or eliminate the symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism
· Boost the immune system
· Fight the insomnia
· Activate the solar plexus and root chakra
I don’t know how I feel about these health claims as there is no solid scientific evidence to back them up. Why am I telling you this? I’m being honest with you because I don’t want to push my amber sales based on questionable data. What I do know though, is that amber worked for me. It cured my insomnia. I also have friends who swear that amber was the cure for their headaches. So where do we go from here?
I suggest several hypotheses:
a) Science doesn’t have an explanation yet. It has long ways to go and discoveries are constantly being made. Thus it is possible that amber might be working on a level beyond the understanding of contemporary science. Just like Reiki, Tai chi and the human brain does :)
b) It is spiritual. Amber healing works on a purely energetic level. You don’t have to question it nor do you need to understand it. It just is. Namaste.
c) It is a placebo. In this case gratitude is a good attitude.
d) It doesn’t work. If that is the case, never mind, it still looks great on you!
As I said, me personally, I’m not a skeptic, I’m a firm believer in the healing properties of amber. And this belief – that this beautiful fossilized resin from my home country has the wondrous ability to make my friends feel and look better – has inspired me to start Amber Tooth.
Before you explore the rest of the site, I would like to share a couple more things about amber with you:
• It feels good to wear amber. It has the warmth that no other rocks or gemstones can provide – when amber touches the skin, it feels warm and comforting. I can’t describe it, you have to try it for yourself.
• Amber has a long history and is traditionally known for its healing properties. For tens of thousands of years the Baltic tribes believed in the healing properties of amber, and they needed no doctors or scientists to confirm this for them. In prehistoric times and long after too, amber was an important raw material, sometimes dubbed "the gold of the north”. It was transported from the North Sea and Baltic Sea coasts overland by way of the Vistula and Dnieper rivers to Italy, Greece, the Black Sea, Syria and Egypt.
Have we piqued your interest?
Check out our FAQs section (and please email us if you have a question which is not on the list!). You can also read about the experiences of our customers in Testimonials.